Features excerpts from the following: Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun / Echoes / Breathe / On The Run / Time / The Great Gig In The Sky / Money / Us And Them / Brain Damage / Eclipse
• "Brain Damage". A complete solo acoustic performance by Roger Waters together with his thoughts on the song.
• "Money". Roger Waters and Alan Parsons discuss the song, intercut with David Gilmour playing guitar and Roger Waters playing bass.
• "Us And Them". Richard Wright talks about writing the song and plays solo piano, along with excerpts from the full album track.
• Roger Waters view of the world and the continuing relevance of "The Dark Side of the Moon".
• "Breathe". A complete solo acoustic performance by David Gilmour.
• "Time". Roger Waters discusses the track followed by an excerpt from the animated video used at Pink Floyd concerts and Roger Waters' original demo recording.
• Roger Waters on Rock 'n' Roll.
• Alan Parsons, Roger Waters, Nick Mason, David Gilmour and Richard Wright talk about Chris Thomas, who produced the final mix of the album.
• Gilmour's Guitars. David Gilmour illustrates the guitar parts from three tracks on the album: "Breathe", "The Great Gig In The Sky" and "Us And Them".
• Gerry has the last word….
Total Running Time: 84 mins
Screen Format: 16:9
Sound Format: Dolby Digital Stereo
Subtitles: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch
Notes: The story of the making of The Dark Side Of The Moon featuring interviews with Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Richard Wright and Nick Mason as well as Alan Parsons and Storm Thorgerson.